Skip to content
Who are we ?
- We are a Non Profit Organization working in Africa to improve quality in health care
What do we do?
- Improve quality & reduce errors in patient care.
- Interpretation of standards & building compliance into natural process of health care.
- Customized education for hospital & medical stuff.
- Develop great physician , management & board leaders.
- Ensure truly effective medical stuff.
- Reduce liability to Risks.
- Improve clinical processes.
- Optimize the introduction of new technology & therapeutics.
- Ensure patient satisfaction.
- Ensure patient safety.
- Meet Regulatory , legal and accreditation requirements.
- Preparing hospital to get accreditations.
- Reduce morbidity , mortality , disability and improve health status by providing preventing , promoting , basic , curative health services.
- We are trying to enlighten the ways for quality in the other side on the world of the paths of improvements by developing a range network of contacts & information & education & also opportunities work to serve the community & people they live in Site of office.
- We work to provide effective, efficient and equitable healthcare system to insure wide spread use of effective health measures all over Africa.
- Our healthcare system work on improving health by delivering the right volume and distribution of services using a good provider – client interaction on all community , local and national levels.
- We work on preventing , protecting and curing the epidemic spreading diseases in Africa as HIV/AIDS , TB , Malaria (Children , Maternal diseases ) and all other infectious dangerous diseases .
- We are co-operating with households , individual , non-government , government , private sectors , donors and global initiative to reach needy groups including poor women , children , urban , rural resident , acutely and chronically ill all over Africa.